Network Security Solutions
With development of the systems in information technologies, spreading to wider audience and with its growing volume, the security experts have to implement more complex security politics in order to constitute defence against the threats to be directed to their networks. Providing access control only for important resources are not enough to protect networks, it is required to take a set of different precautions except this.
It is important to implement the following operations for an optimal network security;
- The security politicies should be determined and these determined politicies should be implemented all of network traffic.
- The identifications of network users should be identified and controls should be done according to identification information.
- The required systems should be installed in order to monitor the network activities simultaneously and the records of the critical network activities determined in security politicy should be kept.
- Required precautions should be taken by using intrusion prevention systems by determining the intrusions coming to the network real-timely via intrusion detector systems.
- The precautions taken in the network shouldn’t cause connection problems, low network performance
NetCore provides consultancy service to determine security needs of the corporations with its experienced and expert staff and present the following solutions in this context;
- Uncovering the security risks by doing penetration test and vulnerability test and determining the needs.
- Constituting corporate security politicies.
- Determining the required software and hardware combinations to implement the policy.
- Implementing this policy to all related systems.
- Making informing and training.
- Network security management with outsourcing.
At the same time, after the security politicies implemented in the network in the direction of corporations’ needs, they take over the management of security software and hardware. Monitoring the security systems 7/24, analyzing the records gotten (log) and preparing their summary and detail reports, and identifying the security settings required after the possible changes of networks are in the scope of the management of security systems.
Security software and hardware systems used to provide network security can be summarized by following titles:
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems(IPS)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Web Filtering (URL Filtering)
- E-mail Filtering
- Network Access Control (NAC)